Patton’s is pleased to introduce our hydraulic steel plate rolling machine with 10 foot wide capacity. This machine compliments our other in-house services and enables us to roll plate up to 1-1/4″ thick at 10′ wide. In addition to producing small joints, we can accommodate lengths up to 40′. With a 65,000 square feet distribution facility, Patton’s can fabricate the steel casing from our own plate inventory.
For over 50 years Patton’s has been offering high-quality services operating numerous types of metal-shaping equipment designed to meet the most
For more information or to receive a quote on your next plate rolling project please call our Plate Rolling Division at 909-988-6461 and ask for Shanna (email@example.com) or Ben (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Hydraulic 4 Roll Bending Machine Specifications
• Product: Rolled and welded (R&W) steel casing from both import and domestic plate.
• Can roll diameters from 28″ O.D. x .750 through 120″ O.D. x 1.250. (capabilities subject to diameter to wall ratio)
• Can roll plate sizes up to 10′ wide, in thickness from 3/16″ through 1-1/4″
• Can roll bands from 4″ wide
• Can produce custom sizes in an efficient, timely manner
• Material Types:
- • Carbon Steel • Stainless Steel
• Nickel Alloy • Aluminum
• Hot Roll • Cold Roll
• Segmented Cylinders
• Large plate inventory and quick turn-around
• Cutting, rolling and welding to your specifications
• One-piece or hundreds – no job is to big or small
• Fast, efficient, competitive with an experienced team stringent requirements of our customers.